Site Upgrades that would affect Users:
1. Tally of total amount of people on the site- registrant PLUS number
of kids listed on posting.
2. Create and implement a ‘Medical Update’ Key, for each donor number.
A little icon next to the donor number where families could post, view
and update medical, genetic and updated donor profile information-
only viewable and editable by people posted to that particular donor.
3. Easier donor searching- by characteristics, partial donor numbers.
4. The ability to search for and through matches. What types of
matches and between who? i.e how many matches in each state? How many
matches between ‘only’ children? How many matches in Denmark?
5. Easier access to editing posts. All editing tabs should be
together. Should be an ‘Edit’ tab that’s visible.
6. Sperm bank rating system. Need to brainstorm on how to integrate
this into current system. Each bank rated with an icon on their
current page? New page on the DSR with all sperm banks ranked? Users
should be able to add notes to each sperm bank.
7. Average matches per donor?
8. People should be able to see the internal messages they have sent
to other members.
9. For unknown donor numbers: should have multiple choice fields (eye,
hair, college, city, etc) and search capabilities.
10. Pictures uploadable and viewable by matches only. (A maybe)
I am hoping that we can accomplish these items this Fall.