NOTE: Information shown below has been voluntarily submitted by individuals interested in establishing mutually desired contact between half-siblings and/or donors (genetic relatives).
This registry is intended strictly for informational purposes, and is neither endorsed nor supported by any individual or organization. Please note that while access to this list is restricted to individuals over 18 years of age, it is up to each and every parent to supervise and monitor their child's use of the Internet.
DESPITE THE THREATS AND WARNINGS FROM THIS CRYOBANK: ALL DONORS HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST HERE TO MAKE MUTUAL CONSENT CONTACT WITH FAMILIES!
2017: NW Cryobank is now partnered with California Cryobank.
Northwest Andrology & Cryobank Inc. was founded in Missoula, MT in 1986, was located at Physicians Center, Suite 304, 2825 Fort Missoula Rd,
Missoula, MT to provide infertility-related services. A second branch is in Spokane, Washington, since around 1995. NOTE: There is a separate listing on this registry for Andrology Northwest, which was a clinic run by Dr. Sampson, located in Portland, OR. Be sure you are posting in the right place.
Training to become a medic at time of donor program application.
Sports, learning guitar, wants to travel.
- donated early-mid 2005, maybe earlier
- age 19, 165lbs. at time of donor program application
- black / dark brown hair, average build, right handed
- played baseball in high school; highest batting average on team
- quoted Kahlil Gibran on donor program application
- "really crazy about" little red shoes as a kid
- donor has one younger sister and one younger brother
- donor's mother earned Masters in Social Work about 2005
- donor's father graduated high school about 1971, perfect math score SAT
- donor's maternal uncle has/had schizophrenia
Probable Donor Identifiers:
- probably from Washington or Oregon
- probably in the Army National Guard (be safe!)
- donor's parents value education and family