NOTE: Information shown below has been voluntarily submitted by individuals interested in establishing mutually desired contact between half-siblings and/or donors (genetic relatives).
This registry is intended strictly for informational purposes, and is neither endorsed nor supported by any individual or organization. Please note that while access to this list is restricted to individuals over 18 years of age, it is up to each and every parent to supervise and monitor their child's use of the Internet.
The clinic was a part of the Medical Center of Vermont and the University
of Vermont with donors being medical students and the doctor in charge was Dr.
John Brumsted. I am interested in health/medical info from donor and more if he chooses.
* No baldness - lots of medium texture excellent wavy hair
* Tans easily
* Sport Coat Size - 44
* Teeth Condition - Excellent, no braces
* Bone Size - Medium to Large
* Predominate hand - Right
* Vision - 20/80 & wears glasses
* Normal hearing
* No freckles
* Kind of has dimples
* No cleft chin
* No allergies
* Prefers dogs: mutts or golden retrievers
* Likes music like alternative & classical= everything BUT country music
Women's Health Center/Fletcher Allen
(where the donor donated and we were inseminated)
The address was:
UHC Campus, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, Vt, 05401