NOTE: Information shown below has been voluntarily submitted by individuals interested in establishing mutually desired contact between half-siblings and/or donors (genetic relatives).
This registry is intended strictly for informational purposes, and is neither endorsed nor supported by any individual or organization. Please note that while access to this list is restricted to individuals over 18 years of age, it is up to each and every parent to supervise and monitor their child's use of the Internet.
* Donated eggs at New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center in February 2017; was 27 at the time.
* Race is Hispanic and Middle Eastern
* Was raised in Puerto Rico and St. Croix; Moved to New York at age 12
* Graduated high school in 2008
* Mother is Puerto Rican and father is Palestinian
* Speaks Spanish and English
* Religion is both Islam and Catholic
* Played softball, volleyball and basketball
* Has a sister and a brother.
* Hobbies are photography, creative writing, cooking, reading, and going to the gym.